Easy Brunswick Stew
featuring Doughtie's Classic Barbecue
1 lb shredded chicken
1 - 12 oz package Doughtie's Classic Barbecue
1 - 12 oz bag of frozen corn
1 - 12 oz bag of frozen butterbeans
3 - medium potatoes diced
1 - 28 oz can diced tomatoes (not drained)
2 - cups low-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce
1. Spray inside of a large slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Add chicken and barbecue. (Use a spatula or two forks to break apart the barbecue.)
3. Add the frozen vegetables.
4. Add the tomatoes, chicken broth and Worcestershire Sauce.
5. Cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.
6. Before serving, stir everything together in the slow cooker to ensure all ingredients a evenly distributed.
This stew freezes well. Freeze smaller portions to serve at a later date.
Doughtie's Barbecue Brunswick Stew is delicious served with buttery crackers.